Sunday, May 17, 2009

My new (again) camera

I got a digital camera for Christmas and the batteries only lasted two days. By then, I was already consumed with my other toys and I forgot all about it. Isn't that crazy! Anyway, I found it the other day and relentlessly begged my parents to sort through a million boxes in the basement until they could find new batteries. I've been on a picture kick ever since and here is a sample of my work.

My Dad



My Mom


My brother Marcus


Our new table


My Snoopy blanket


My toy band-aid


Lightning McQueen
Looks like he is racing really fast, huh? Actually, the car was completely still when I took this picture. I used a special technique called shaking the camera while I take the photo to create the illusion of movement.

1 comment:

  1. hey jackson is great your pictures, i like it "My Snoopy blanket", snoppy it´s sweet. Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete